Volunteers that help keep our organization afloat have:
- An intense passion for outdoor climbing;
- Integrity, a self-starter attitude, and a passion for managing their own projects;
- Excellent project management, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- The desire to work in a collaborative team setting; and,
- An interest in attending bi-monthly volunteer meetings.
OAC volunteers have the opportunity to build skills and give back to their fellow climbers, participate in volunteer appreciation events, and build strong bonds within the Ontario climbing community.
If you would like to get involved, please check out the opportunities listed below! You can also fill out our General Volunteer Application, and we’ll be in touch when opportunities arise that fit your areas of interest.
General Volunteer Application