Rock climbing access at Devil’s Glen (DG) is facing steep environmental, social, and logistical challenges.
In response, the Ontario Alliance of Climbers would like to invite you to a community discussion about the important issues that are facing our beloved crag. Thursday, July 11th, we’ll be meeting at Climbers Corner in Collingwood from 7-9pm.
The topics we’ll be discussing include:
1. The history and current state of rock climbing access at DG
2. DG’s primary access threats
3. What climbers are seeing when they visit DG
4. What we can do, as a community, to improve access
5. The formation of the Beaver Valley Climber’s Collective
So, come out for a few pitches and some productive conversation about the important issues that are facing our beloved Devil’s Glen!
We look forward to chatting with you!