Time commitment: 5 hours/week
Position summary: research, monitor and post on social media accounts
- Monitor and post on Facebook, Twitter, and the OntarioClimbing.com forum;
- Respond to online requests and relay social media activities to the Board;
- Strategize on social media campaigns for community outreach (i.e., membership and volunteer drives, educational campaigns, etc.);
- Liaise with Board on appropriate content; and,
- Run photo contests for annual OAC calendar.
- An intimate knowledge of Ontario access issues (or a willingness to learn);
- An understanding of the political sensitivities surrounding Ontario climbing access;
- Impeccable writing/editing skills;
- A sense of humour;
- Experience with community outreach is an asset;
- Experience with photo editing software is an asset.
By working with us you get:
- The satisfaction of contributing to the Ontario climbing community;
- Incredible experience working with a team of passionate volunteers;
- Valuable job experience and a work reference;
- A volunteer appreciation night.
Please email Mylissa Prisner, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.