As an all-volunteer organization, volunteers are the backbone of the Ontario Alliance of Climbers. There are countless opportunities for you to give back to the Ontario climbing community through the OAC; whether you’re looking to participate through event volunteering, running special projects, or keeping the organization running, there’s always a project to crush!
We’re always looking for new ideas and leadership contributed by passionate people to further our goals of maintaining and growing outdoor climbing access in Ontario.
Volunteers that help keep our organization afloat have:
- An intense passion for outdoor climbing;
- Integrity, a self-starter attitude, and a passion for managing their own projects;
- Excellent project management, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- The desire to work in a collaborative team setting; and,
- An interest in attending bi-monthly volunteer meetings.
Events and special projects
If you want to volunteer for events, cleanups or one-off special projects, please complete our volunteer application form. Thanks for your interest!
Check out the following position descriptions if you’re interested in playing a longer-term recurring role with the OAC:
Interested? Looking for more information? We’d love to talk. Mail us at email@example.com to chat about volunteer positions at the OAC.