Help the Ontario Alliance of Climbers work together better as a team.
Want to volunteer?
Time commitment: 5 hours/month
Position summary: Keep the Board of Directors on track by organizing its work.
- Attend all board meetings and produce meeting notes, deliverables and lists of action items.
- Together with the co-chairs, prepare meeting agendas prior to meetings.
- Send monthly reminders of to-dos to Board and key volunteers.
- Maintain official records/documents of the organization.
- Interest in corporate governance and keeping teams working together;
- Excellent organizational skills.
By working with us you get:
- The opportunity to strengthen people management and project coordination skills;
- The satisfaction of contributing to the Ontario climbing community;
- Incredible experience working with a team of passionate volunteers;
- Valuable management experience and a work reference; and,
- The opportunity to gain a deep knowledge of Ontario access issues.
Please email the OAC Board at email@example.com to apply.